- All prices are quoted are inclusive of GST unless specified.
- All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment.
- There is a surcharge charged for payments made via PayPal or any other Payment Gateway. The charges depend on the payment gateway itself and will be notified to client in advance.
- Milestone payments must be made within 5 working days of each milestone/schedule, unless mutually agreed otherwise. Final payment must be made prior to website/application/project going live.
- Receipt of payment is deemed as acceptance of the quote, milestone, delivery, project and terms & conditions.
- WDi – Web-DesignIndia.com reserves the right to negotiate and refund appropriate portion of the amount paid by customer towards the requested service. If you cancel your order after making the payment, but the work has not commenced, we will refund 75% of the payment that you have already made. If the order is cancelled after we have created a design proposal then maximum refund or charge will be 50% of the invoice. There will be no refund or adjustments if cancellation is called after design approval of you website. All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via regular email. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted.
- For minor or once-off works, there will be no refund after we have started the work.
Late fees and charges: All outstanding invoices will incur a late payment fee of 10% of the pending amount and an administration fee of $5.50 per month, from the due date.
Due date: Is the date on which the payment is due as per the terms on the invoice/proposal
Outstanding Invoice: An invoice is deemed to be outstanding if the payment is still due after 14 days of the expiry of the due date.
Debt Collection: Client is provided a further 7 days after late payment fee is applied to pay the invoice. Failure to pay will result in the outstanding amount referred to a debt collector. WDi – Web-DesignIndia.com will not be liable for any costs or charges associated with the recovery of the outstanding amount. Any charges associated with the recovery of the outstanding amount (debt collectors, administration charges, legal fees) will be referred to the client for processing.
- If you are late with a payment or have any queries regarding the Invoice, please contact us immediately on receiving the invoice or reminder emails.
- All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
- Any payment relating to the domain name registration renewal or hosting or any 3rd party products or service purchased on behalf of the client will have to be paid in full and is non-refundable. In case of all renewal cancellations, we must be notified atleast 30 days before the renewal date.
- WDi – Web-DesignIndia.com generally builds and tests the websites/applications on our own servers or hosted domains. The website/application will be transferred-off to the nominated 3rd party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.
- The charges applied by a payment gateway during refund will be charged by the customer or deducted from the total refund amount.
Get Started with your Project
Discuss in Hindi or English